How and why we collect your personal information:
· We ask that you provide us with your Social Security number at the time we initially undertake the representation.
· We need your Social Security number to obtain your medical and billing records. We do not use the information for any other internal secondary purpose.
· If you give us your personal information, we treat it very carefully.
· We collect personal information about you (e.g., your name, email address, Social Security number, driver’s license, or other unique identifier) only if you specifically and knowingly give it to us.
How this personal information is protected:
· We will take reasonable precautions to maintain the security, confidentiality and integrity of the information we collect by using password protection and not placing your information on the internet.
· Information in your file is confidential and is only accessible to employees of the Panesar Law Firm.
How and when we will use your personal information:
· We do not sell the information we collect.
· The personal information you give us will be used only in connection with the establishment and prosecution of your case.
Who we will share your personal information with:
· We may disclose your Social Security number to doctors, hospitals, clinics, other medical service providers, and the insurance company to properly identify your account.
How we dispose of this personal information:
· At the conclusion of your case, this information will be stored with your file in a secure facility until scanned and stored on a secure server. The Panesar Law Firm will retain your personal information and dispose of it according to this privacy and record retention policies.